Stuart Hall Cycling
Spring Cycle Camp, Mallorca, 12 Feb - 22 May 2021: Now taking bookings!
Prices from just £395 per person for a week, or £204 for a long weekend
* Half-board accommodation at 4* hotel in Puerto Pollensa (includes all-you-can-eat breakfast and dinner)
* Return airport transfers with your bike
* Daily guided rides
Bike hire and all-inclusive options also available
Why book with us?
* Join for any length of time that suits you - arrive/depart any day of the week.
* Guided rides range from ~50 miles flat with long cafe stops to 80-100+ miles in the mountains
* We've been cycling in Mallorca for more than 30 years and we know all the best routes, many of them off the beaten track.
* Our spring camp attracts more than 1000 cyclists each year, from teenagers through to cyclists in their 80s.
* More than 30% of our cyclists are women (a number we are looking to increase further).
* We cater to everyone from the keen novice to the experienced pro.
* Choice of two 4* hotels, one of them adult-only
So all you need to do is book your flight and we'll take care of the rest! Maybe you already have a credit for a cancelled flight from this year that you need to use up.
We were so sad to have to cancel much of the 2020 spring camp. But 2021 is a new year and we are full of enthusiasm for what it will bring.
And just in case coronavirus rears its ugly head again, remember our refund promise: if coronavirus means your trip is cancelled we will offer you your choice of a full refund or credit, guaranteed.