Updated April 2016
The following is a list of 2016 DCC membership:
Note: anyone who has paid membership very recently may not be included on this list, but will appear on our next list update.
EXISTING MEMBERS RENEWING:
The committee of Dungarvan Cycling Club asks members renewing to complete the process before the end of January. it is preferable that members should do this online via the Cycling Ireland website. We are aware that in a small number of cases the process does not complete correctly. In this case, a phone call to Cycling Ireland usually gets the situation sorted.
However, for a small number of members who do not wish to complete the licence & membership online, there are 2 further options.
1. Collect a form at any of the local bike shops, complete and return with payment
2. Download membership form here, complete and return with payment to any of the bike shops, or to any committee member.
Please note that there is an increased fee for renewing using 1 or 2 above, in line with a committee decision as ratified by the recent AGM.
Return forms to :
- O’Mahony’ Cycles 7 nursery, Sexton St., Abbeyside
- Cyclesports, Riverside Business Park, Kilrush, Dungarvan
- Bob Troy & Co. Ltd., 38 O’Connell St., Dungarvan
NEW MEMBERS JOINING DUNGARVAN CYLING CLUB:
Cyclists wishing to join Dungarvan Cycling Club will be most welcome. As an introduction, you are entitled to cycle with us for three club spins before making up your mind. If you have questions / queries any committee member will be happy to guide you.
2016 club fees are set as follows:
- Adults €20.00
- Adults (using offline membership form) €30.00
Under 18: €10.00
In addition you will need to buy a cycling Ireland licence (for insurance etc) available by registering on the Cycling Ireland website. Click the link above to get started.
A more detailed explanatory leaflet is available here.
Print & complete the form and return to either
- O’Mahony Cycles & Nursery, Sexton Street
- Cyclesports, Kilrush
- Bob Troy & co. Ltd., O’Connell St.
Note: Completion of this form NOT does provide insurance cover immediately. Allow 7 working days from application date for Cycling Ireland cover to come into effect.